If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (703) 644-0620

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen restoration

Right after the technicians did a mold test it came out positive in many areas of the house several cabinets from the kitchen are had grown mold over a period of time because the cabinets where not completely dried up after there had been a water damaged to the kitchen area. The home owners detected a musky odor  and could see actual mold growing and spreading from the cabinets to the floors and walls. The technicians immediately removed anything that couldn't be saved and restored some cabinets that where salvageable. They began the remediation processes. The clients had a quick lab result.